Family Fun Zone Team Member Position
As you know we are on lockdown. We are starting our hiring process now so when the lockdown is lifted we will be ready to train and open! We will accomplish interviews via zoom or a similar meeting tool. We will give more information as needed in this hiring process.
The only position we are filling at this time is the Team Member Position.
At Family Fun Zone it is our mission to provide excellent family entertainment experiences. We are committed to making each customer feel they are truly our guests by consistently providing high-quality entertainment and outstanding service. If you are a hardworking, safety-conscious and reliable individual who enjoys working indoors, then join our team as a Team Member at Family Fun Zone! We are seeking diligent and attentive attendants who will be responsible for the safe operation of our laser tag, BEAM, play area, party rooms, and arcade.
Team Member Position
Job Description & Responsibilities
• You will follow all delegated tasks assigned by management and maintain all aspects of the Family Fun Zone standards of guest safety and Fun Zone cleanliness.
• As an active team member of the Fun Zone, you will also be in continuous and direct interaction with customers, leads and supervisors daily, therefore prompt, positive and friendly customer service is expected and important
• You will always maintain a clean and safe environment. Keeping all areas of the Fun Zone clean. This includes the laser tag arena, party room, all sitting areas, all play areas, eating spaces, and the restrooms.
• Know the procedures and proper operational techniques of all areas and follow them in every relevant situation.
• Be focused as an attendant and cycle people through the areas efficiently and cautiously.
• Smile, greet customers warmly, with a smile, thank them for coming, wish them a fun rest of their day.
• Keep uniform pressed, cleaned and professional.
• Comply with all the policies and procedures of Family Fun Zone to assist customers and always operate the arena, BEAM, arcade and play area in a safe and responsible manner according to standards.
• To ensure the safety of all our customers, you will enforce policies specific to the specified areas you are in charge of relating to customer age, heights, what they're allowed to wear, equipment safety, and participating in a safe manner.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Applicants must be 16 years of age or older to apply
• Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
• Well-groomed and neat appearance.
• Good organizational and communication skills
• The ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and work in a fast pace environment
• Availability during the weekends due to the majority of the business occurs on Saturdays
• Run it like you own it, maintain a clean work area
• Enjoys working in a team atmosphere
• Possess patience and persistence when handling children and their parents
• Enjoys working through problems with systems and come up with solutions
This organization practices Equal Employment Opportunity and Treatment of Costumers. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees; nor in determining their rank, or the compensation or fringe benefits paid them; or accommodations offered or provided to our employees, clients or guests.